Restore function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restore function

I want to use my hue lights in two ways; one to set ambient light and the other to notify me of specific alerts.

Is there an easy way of restoring a light or group of lights to their previous values after an alert has completed. I typically set the hue, sat and alert status to notify me and would then like to go back to the previous (before alert) off/on state and hue etc.

Steve

Steve,

What you are asking is available in the plugin already. If you create a new animation you can set the option. One of the option is to return to the original settings after an animation has ended. Here you could create several types of alerts.
    In the documentation of the plugin you can find more details.

Thanks,

Wim
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Many thanks, i have now got it working. Steve

Comment

Nice!!
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X