This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yeah. I'm using it daily.

Only thing missing for the first beta is a network search and DHCP support.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Cool this is on my shopping list for Xmas for the family so having this integration would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
        Cool this is on my shopping list for Xmas for the family so having this integration would be perfect.
        Our goal was to put the plugin in the store by now, but with this motivation I'll at least get it done til December...
        (And hopefully much earlier!)
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

SmartThings

So far, just dabbling, but I've created recipes for my SmartThings controller. I've got my wife and my iPhones presence changes in SmartThings set to trigger a HS Event to set a Wife Presence counter (0/1) and my Presence counter (0/1). I then do things like:

Both away: Turn off fountain. If daytime, turn off lights. If garage door open, close garage door.

Either comes Home: Turn on fountain. If near sunset, trigger "Welcome Home" lighting.

Comment

Geofencing and time

I have tried to setup HS3 to run an event when I return home only if it is after sunset. I used this event.

RETURN HOME

IF: This event is manually triggered.
            AND IF: The time is 15 minutes after sunset.
            THEN: Control a device.
            Garage light ON
            Kitchen light ON

Then in IFTTT I selected the event RETURN HOME
            to trigger when I come in the driveway.

The problem is that it triggers any time, not only after sunset. It also only turns on the garage light, not the kitchen.

What have I done wrong?

Steve

HS3 on a Raspberry Pi.

Comment

Working...
            X