Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta builds 3.0.0.369->3.0.0.423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rich,

Kwikset SmartCode 916, other users also confirmed the behavior. Not sure what their locks are though.

UserID: ServiceXP
    UserID: goldriver

-Travis

Comment

Kwikset SmartCode 916, other users also confirmed the behavior. Not sure what their locks are though.
      I also have the same issue with the Device page on the Kwikset door lock.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        I just posted build 422 which re-enables the log pruning and energy DB compaction. I don't believe those functions were causing any issues.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

Also, john did have a crash with the Z-Wave plugin, one I have never seen before but it pointed me to the function with the error and I have put in a fix, version 3.0.1.202.
        With 3.0.1.202 installed, I just included a single HS-WD100+ dimmer today. Here are two graphs showing the rise in CPU. My CPU usage has been flat at around 20% for weeks. When I included the device at 12:20, CPU began to climb. When it exceeded 70% an Event restarted HomeSeer. When HS was restarted, the cpu settled back to under 20%. The device was included with Z-Tool. This is a consistent and repeatable occurrence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1195727

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1195726
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Odd, I have 3 kwikset locks at home and I have a 916 here at work and no issue. I don't believe it has anything to with the lock since the plugin is not accessed when you go to the device properties. But I don't know what would cause the delay. I assume nothing in the log?

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
          I also have the same issue with the Device page on the Kwikset door lock.

Bob
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Odd, I have 3 kwikset locks at home and I have a 916 here at work and no issue. I don't believe it has anything to with the lock since the plugin is not accessed when you go to the device properties. But I don't know what would cause the delay. I assume nothing in the log?
            Nothing in the log for me.

-Travis

Comment

I have nothing in the log but the HS3 memory usage jumps up about 100mb and I get the below screen for about 5 minutes.

Bob
              Attached Files

Comment

@Bob,

I have seen a similar screen on a refresh of the Homeseer 3 page; but here it is only seen for a few seconds (2-3) and never for 5 minutes.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thank you Rich.

Updated HS3 Pro and HS3 Lite to V.423 today.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.423 (Linux)
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.423 (Linux)

BTW the check_passwd program quit working for me using Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit on the ARM Pine64. It is missing libraries when I try to build it.

Pine64:/HomeSeer# gcc -Wall password_check.c /usr/lib/libcrypt.a -o check_passwd

gcc: error: /usr/lib/libcrypt.a: No such file or directory

root@ICS-Pine64:/HomeSeer#

Pine64:/usr/lib# ls libcrypt*
                  libcrypto++.a libcryptopp.so libcrypto++.so libcrypto++.so.9.0.0 libcryptopp.a libcryptopp.so.9 libcrypto++.so.9

Works fine though on the Intel / AMD CPUs that run Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit and RPi's running Jessie lite or Stretch Lite. This change password screen comes up when I first start HS3 Lite. I just skip it and go to the home menu. I do not see it after that.

Is there a way to tweak the Homeseer 3 configuration ini (settings.ini) file so it skips this step on a reboot?

[Settings]
                  gLastShutdownOK=False
                  gFirstTimeRun=False
                  gConfigFilename=HomeSeerData.hsd

Should I change the gFirstTimeRun=False before rebooting?
                  Last edited by Pete; March 5, 2018, 05:50 PM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Here is the only message in the log:

mars-05 13:19:24 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Serrure Garage Door Lock Logging

I have 3 Yale YRD-210 and they all have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      Lets call yesterday Day 1 and today Day 2. I deleted the log and restarted HomeSeer yesterday. If I looked at the log yesterday all looked normal. If I look at the log today all log entries for Day 1 and Day 2 are visible in the log. If I want to filter log entries from 6:00AM today until now, the date selection drop down does not offer today as a choice, only yesterday. So Day 1 and Day 2 are in the log and visible, but I cannot filter on Day 2.
                      Confirm on my side two, on 3.0.0.422 day 2 I dont have acces to today's log in the pull down menu.

Upgrading to .423 this morning. (--- UPDATE done and pull down date issue seem Ok for the 2 days of data I have ---)

on what version of the Z-Wave Plugin are you running ? any issues with it ?
                      Last edited by goldriver; March 6, 2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                        Here is the only message in the log:

mars-05 13:19:24 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Serrure Garage Door Lock Logging

I have 3 Yale YRD-210 and they all have the same problem.
                        After ugrading to 3.0.0.423, I have been able to access the "Door Lock Logging" page of ONE of my three Yale Door Lock (lets call it 1 for further usage) once and then no more.

I see a lot of instability with the 2 lock on the same node; many z-wave failed replies to lock, unlock, optimize command.

The manual unlock of devices are not captured by z-wave so status does not change

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
                          .423 installed and running fine. Nothing unusual to report.
                          I too have installed .423 and it seems to be running. Looking at the log filter date range when I selected the latest (bottom) drop down it only showed 3/2/2018. I decided to apply the filter which then expanded the range to today's date range, not sure why but in my case it seem to fix the problem when using the Date Range drop downs.

Update: Deleted verbiage related to SONOS and move the issue to SONOS thread.
                          Last edited by MNB; March 7, 2018, 04:40 PM.
                          Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                          Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
                          HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                            After ugrading to 3.0.0.423, I have been able to access the "Door Lock Logging" page of ONE of my three Yale Door Lock (lets call it 1 for further usage) once and then no more.

I see a lot of instability with the 2 lock on the same node; many z-wave failed replies to lock, unlock, optimize command.

The manual unlock of devices are not captured by z-wave so status does not change
                            So at this point the Lock Devices affected are both Kwikset and Yale...

-Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post

-Travis

I don't have the model offhand but our Yale lock seems to be working with 423.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post

-Travis
                                Is this really from the HS version or did you also upgrade the ZWave plugin?

Comment

Working...
                                X