No announcement yet.

ISY Insteon 1.0.2.31 RC10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.0.2.30 uploaded. This version should fix the problems with thermostats and HomeSeer Touch.

Please note that when using HST and thermostat actions, there can be a delay between executing a command and seeing the result displayed. This is because the plug-in waits for the ISY to send the updated results from the thermostat before continuing.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

excellent.. gonna give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by hart2hart View Post
        I commited a mortal technology sin -- I updated the ISY plug in and the HS DSC plugin at the same time this weekend. At this point, my only use of HS is to interface the DSC alarm panel to the ISY. I have HS DSC plugin events that are triggered when the panel is armed and disarmed. Their action is to run an ISY program that is used as a flag on the ISY.

To shorten the story, this was not happening so I briefly looked at the HS events and noticed that when I selected their actions they would display an ISY thermostat action. I didn't have time to debug fully so I restored HS and all plugins to their state just before update.

I'm not sure which was causing issue -- ISY or DSC plugin. When I have time, I'll do a backup and just install new ISY plugin but wanted to give you heads up that something may be wrong and that since thermostat was listed and of course alot of your recent work has been in that area.
        I installed the DSC plugin only today and as I suspected it will not trigger any of the simple DSC events. Will install ISY plugin in next couple days.

Comment

Uploaded version 1.0.2.31. The only difference between this and the previous version is some additional error checking.
          --
          Bob Paauwe
          ISYInsteon Plug-in
          http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
          X