X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 & FIBARO devices

Hi

I have some problems with HS3 and fibaro devices FGD211 & FGS221

How can I associate relay switсh with motion sensors that they will work together in one Z-Wave network, but without Z-Stick and HomeSeer Pro?

I'd like to get configured the S2 key controls of the FGD211 with some other lights in the same room.

The other light is connected to a Fibaro FGS221 2*1.5kw relay switch, which has also been configured and is working fine when controlled locally from a switch and remotely via the z-wave controller.Within Homeseer, the relay switch appears as 3 devices: a base/root device and two binary switches.

When I open up the Homeseer association screen for the dimmer FGD211, I want to select Group 2 (which is the one of the S2 switch triggers) but the destination pulldown only lists the relay base/root device and not the binary switch I want to operate. The problem used to exist with HSPRO2 but doesn't seem to be fixed.

How should i do to use my fibaro devices ?

Many thanks
    Please, I need your help!

This is not yet available in HS3. There are already bugzilla reports raised so hopefully it will be addressed at some point.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Association for the dimmer FGD211 and FGS221 - Switch 2

Hi All,
      Does anybody know whether this is fixed with the latest Z-Wave plugin or is it still to do with certification issues.
      I hope the above question makes sense for these device as I was looking for suitable Z-Wave replacements for 2 X10 modules
      1 an LWM12 dimmer with status
      2 an AWM2 a 2 switch appliance module with status
      Any help / info appreciated.
      Thanks in advance
      Peter

Comment

This can be done with the latest Z-Wave plug-in beta .133.

You can associate group 2 (S2) of an FGD211 dimmer with an FGS221 relay. I do this here.

Select the root device as the target for the association and it will open another drop down where you can select the end point to control.

Paul..

Comment

Thank you Paul

Thanks Paul,
          For the above post I now feel confident about buying a couple of new fibaro items.
          Peter

Comment

Association of FGS221 working with beta Z-wave plugin!

Quite old this thread, but I ran into the same problems not being able to associate a FGS221 with HS3. I could add and control it from HS3 without problems, but association did not work at all (tried all the above options), no reporting back when I controlled the switch with a wired rocker switch (no entries in HS3 log).
            I updated the Z-wave plugin to the beta 3.0.0.210, and it's working fine now (only associated Group 3 with Homeseer, no endpoint)

Also all of a sudden my Everspring ST814 humidity sensor also seems to be reporting back to HS3! Not sure what the beta will mess up, but I made a copy of the complete Homeseer program folder (without HS3 running of course) so switching back should be easy.

Comment

Working...
            X