No announcement yet.

Tech Challenge - Solve Monitoring Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a video cam is the way to go here. No way to outsmart that.

Comment

Tech Challenge - Solve Monitoring Problem

Badge card reader, POE switch with battery backup, Internet access, badge for the employees, and an on-prem or cloud hosted physical access system? Tie it to the door in question and then take the physical key away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Kerat; December 25, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Michael

Comment

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I will look into the details.

Edward Snowden seems to a viable option as well.

Comment

No need to spend any monies.

Hire a second employee and have that person come once a week. If that person does their job better then let the first one go and use second one.

Locally here a neighbor's wife went back to work after having children as an accountant for a small accounting company. The employer asked the 3-4 employees to clean up the office at the end of the day and my neighbors wife refused and quit as it was not part of her job description after a week or so.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
              X