This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proliphix Plug-in version 1.1.0.2

Version 1.1.0.2 of the Proliphix plugin is in the updater.

Changes from 1.1.0.1:

- Celsius support
    - IMT series support
    - IMT humidity sensor support

Thanks to one of our users for adding this support.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hi,

I added the following to the Plugin:

- Celsius support
    - IMT series support

It all started with Celsius support, but by the time I finished that, a Proliphix IMT350 arrived and I saw that the Plugin and the IMT350 could not communicate with each other, so I thought "why not fix that also"

You were informed about that (= adding IMT support) around January 21st. And while I was doing that, I also added the humidity sensor of the IMT350.
    I posted about all this some 10 days ago on this forum, but somehow that post got 'lost' in the moderation queue I guess...

I wrote you an email on February 14th with the source code and the above list (I assume - the mail was eventually sent by someone else, cause my email bounced). Maybe that's the cause of all the confusion.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!

Robert (Digit)

Comment

Great, thanks for your work. I updated the release notes.

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Hi,

I added the following to the Plugin:

- Celsius support
      - IMT series support

It all started with Celsius support, but by the time I finished that, a Proliphix IMT350 arrived and I saw that the Plugin and the IMT350 could not communicate with each other, so I thought "why not fix that also"

You were informed about that (= adding IMT support) around January 21st. And while I was doing that, I also added the humidity sensor of the IMT350.
      I posted about all this some 10 days ago on this forum, but somehow that post got 'lost' in the moderation queue I guess...

I wrote you an email on February 14th with the source code and the above list (I assume - the mail was eventually sent by someone else, cause my email bounced). Maybe that's the cause of all the confusion.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!

Robert (Digit)

Comment

No Celcius display

Hi Digit,

I have updated from the previous version of the plugin to the 1.1.0.2, since I've seen the plugin was extended to provide support for Celcius also.
        However, even after uninstaling and reinstaling the plugin there was no change; my thermostats (and their web i/f) show the temp in Celcius, but not the plug in. The termostats are NT20e and they have the latest firmware 3.0.5.
        Any suggestions?

Thanks,
        yg1

Comment

Originally posted by yg1 View Post
          Hi Digit,

I have updated from the previous version of the plugin to the 1.1.0.2, since I've seen the plugin was extended to provide support for Celcius also.
          However, even after uninstaling and reinstaling the plugin there was no change; my thermostats (and their web i/f) show the temp in Celcius, but not the plug in. The termostats are NT20e and they have the latest firmware 3.0.5.
          Any suggestions?

Thanks,
          yg1
          Is HomeSeer setup to show C via the setup options?

Comment

En-suite Bath

Thank you Rupp, problem fixed.

Nice overall upgrade Digit.

Comment

Working...
            X