Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tCC View Post
    Hi,

Do you have a changelog for 0.0.0.4 and 0.0.0.5 ?

Thanks m8!
    It's the feature just above this post and only a minor change just to allow you to send a message without a sound attached, all release notes are here - http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/....aspx#LAMetric 3P-RL

Comment

I've just uploaded version .7 to the updater, it should now allow you to control some applications on the LAMetric device as well as to switch between applications.

This means certain applications like the alarm clock, stop watch, countdown clock etc can be configured from HomeSeer to a specific time - handy if you want a kitchen timer set from HS.

As I can't test every app available it could be that some options don't work right, if this is the case tell me the app name and I'll try and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        I've just uploaded version .7 to the updater, it should now allow you to control some applications on the LAMetric device as well as to switch between applications.

This means certain applications like the alarm clock, stop watch, countdown clock etc can be configured from HomeSeer to a specific time - handy if you want a kitchen timer set from HS.

As I can't test every app available it could be that some options don't work right, if this is the case tell me the app name and I'll try and fix it.
        Are you able to test the alarm options? I can switch apps (which is brilliant) but I cant Enable or Disable my Alarm using the the clock app options at the moment.

Thanks
        Last edited by anthonyb; April 8, 2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyb View Post
          Are you able to test the alarm options? I can switch apps (which is brilliant) but I cant Enable or Disable my Alarm using the the clock app options at the moment.

Thanks
          Yes I think something is up here, can't quite figure out what the issue is at the minute - seems like some apps work then some don't or provide odd results. Configuring either the alarm clock or the timer via HS will show it on the display but either not start the timer or not then reflect the alarm data in the LAMetric app.

What I know though is according to the reply I get from the unit the send command was successful and I'd like to think that if there was an issue it would reply that there was a fault. If you look at the attached you can see the data that I send and the data that comes back, if you compare it to this http://lametric-documentation.readth...vice-apps.html then from what I see it should work.

I'll make some enquiries and let you know...
          Last edited by mrhappy; November 6, 2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyb View Post

Thanks
            My fault this one, I was sending the request to the slightly wrong end point (/activate rather than /actions) - this is why some actions appeared to work and some didn't because the data I was sending to the other end point was still valid for it just that it contained more data than it needed and ignored it.

Regardless version .8 should fix it and that version is now in the updater for you.

Comment

Device / API Key Missing

Is there something special you have to do to have your device show up to get the API Key?

I have the unit set-up and iPhone communicating to it.
              When I go to the developer website and then devices page, it does not show up.

Comment

Originally posted by spike5884 View Post
                Is there something special you have to do to have your device show up to get the API Key?

I don't remember having to do anything particularly special, the My Devices page does not seem to have an add button so to me it would say that it was an automatic process for them to be listed there.

Just as a test try and create a notification app, you can just put false values in the fields it is not important and then with an app created go back into the devices screen just in case this encourages it to get a list of your devices.

Comment

Originally posted by spike5884 View Post

I so hate the current direction of using phone apps for setting up stuff! Tiny screens and tiny keyboards are for the birds. Give me a 21"+ monitor and full keyboard any day.

After re-tracing my steps a few time, I finally noticed that I had miss-entered my email address in the iPhone app during the initial device set-up. Missing the o in .com

Starting to play now.

Thanks.

Comment

Just ordered my first, it arrives tomorrow. I have also sent you a donation, THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
                      Just ordered my first, it arrives tomorrow. I have also sent you a donation, THANK YOU!
                      Very kind of you thanks, hope the plugin works for you OK and let me know if you have any help or suggestions.

Comment

Still working like a charm, thanks again for this plugin man

Comment

Originally posted by tCC View Post
                          Still working like a charm, thanks again for this plugin man
                          Good to hear, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Great plugin, everything work great. The only trouble I'm having is setting up the icon. I followed the instructions and edited the Config INI file with the [Icons]IconList=m4584,s37,m2867 line and the icon ID that I wanted but, they do not show up after i restart the plugin or HS.

any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by eallen40 View Post
                              Great plugin, everything work great. The only trouble I'm having is setting up the icon. I followed the instructions and edited the Config INI file with the [Icons]IconList=m4584,s37,m2867 line and the icon ID that I wanted but, they do not show up after i restart the plugin or HS.

any suggestions?
                              I think it is a bug which I will fix, I can only get it to load the first in the list. I'll take a look and get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by eallen40 View Post

any suggestions?
                                I think I have fixed this now and was a rogue space in a URL, could you try version .9 in the updater please. The icons with white pixels will not show in the web page (I'll sort this later) as the background is white but the others appear to show fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X