Central Scotland Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Scotland Meet

anyone up for a meet at the back end of January?? Be interested in exchanging HS3 upgrade (war) stories...

Gogs - I see you were taking the HS3 plunge too. Did you get your ZWave devices working / converted? What controller are you using? I decided to set mine up from scratch but the ACT controller is very hit or miss when learning and transferring.
    Malcolm

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
    anyone up for a meet at the back end of January?? Be interested in exchanging HS3 upgrade (war) stories...

Gogs - I see you were taking the HS3 plunge too. Did you get your ZWave devices working / converted? What controller are you using? I decided to set mine up from scratch but the ACT controller is very hit or miss when learning and transferring.
    Yes sounds a good idea, it has been a while. The HS3 plunge is only for z-wave, the majority initially will be controlled by HS2 if I can get it all to talk to each other, if it fails then z-wave out with HS3 and X10 rules the day - so to speak.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

anyone else?

I potentially could do Fri 23 or Fri 30 if I get them in my Social Secretary's diary soon!
      Malcolm

Comment

I enviously imagine having a centuries old scottish estate outfitted with hs3 smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
          I enviously imagine having a centuries old scottish estate outfitted with hs3 smarts.
          ...and you wouldn't be far wrong! You've no idea how hard it is to get a reliable butler these days to stoke the fire in the morning and switch off the lights at night. HS3 rules!
          Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
            anyone else?

I potentially could do Fri 23 or Fri 30 if I get them in my Social Secretary's diary soon!
            Friday 23rd is good with me.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
            X