Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERRORS: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERRORS: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

I'm seeing a bunch of these show up now in my logs. And a couple random things have been happening, so I hope things aren't starting to fall apart like they did with my Vera setup.

Any ideas? It might be related to the one energy monitor I am using in that it uses a database to store data. Just looking around it seems the error might be related to trying to store data that doesn't fit into a field in the db.

Mar-01 11:15:28 PM Z-Wave Warning Exception processing received application frame for encapsulation: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    Mar-01 11:08:29 PM Z-Wave Warning Exception processing received application frame for encapsulation: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    Mar-01 11:04:48 PM Z-Wave Warning Exception processing received application frame for encapsulation: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    Mar-01 11:04:17 PM Z-Wave Warning Exception processing received application frame for encapsulation: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

I just started seeing these too.
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

Same thing on my end. I have one Aeotec energy monitor at one home that is working fine and second on a different system that is spewing out these errors. They are both identical. I don't claim to be an expert on this, but I noted that the one that was working properly had a Group 1 Association with Homeseer while the other did not. I created the Association in the Z-WAVE tab on the root device on the one that wasn't working and then the errors stopped and it started working properly. I've wasted about 4 hours today on this and, fingers-crossed, the issue is solved. Your mileage may vary....

Comment

Thank you garciacg

Well, it helped a lot -- but I still got one of those errors this morning. But it helped the communications quite a bit. Now it actually updates more often than before; actually at the interval selected on the z-wave tab.

I'm going to go through my other devices to see if any others are missing the group 1 association as it may help those too.

Comment

Working...
        X