X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do Install the hspi_insteon.dll on my HST Zee S2

Hi Mark,

I have installed and used your insteon plug with a USB 2413 on an HST S6 system and it works fine but I am lacking in the details of how one goes about getting the hspi_insteon.dll on my HST Zee S2?

I'm looking for specifics as I am a simple man just trying to get this system running.

Originally posted by paweng View Post
    Hi Mark,

I have installed and used your insteon plug with a USB 2413 on an HST S6 system and it works fine but I am lacking in the details of how one goes about getting the hspi_insteon.dll on my HST Zee S2?

I'm looking for specifics as I am a simple man just trying to get this system running.
    you should be able to install the hs3 plugin via the Updater. Any plugin exe or dll should go into the homeseer root folder, and then restart hs. I don't know enough about the Zee S2 device to help much further.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X