Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hope for Door Lock support?

Rob,

Just wondering if you had any plans to integrate door locks that are tied in to an OmniPro II as part of it's access control.

I specifically have Kwikset Zigbee door locks paired to a ZIM, I can control them just fine through Haiku and PC Access.

That's really the only thing missing from my point of view on the HAI plugin.

Thanks!!!

Let me check the protocol specs. I might be able to provide just basic lock/unlock functionality. Things like user codes might be a little more complex.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

HAI supports Lock/Unlock and acknowledgement that a valid user code was entered.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
        Let me check the protocol specs. I might be able to provide just basic lock/unlock functionality. Things like user codes might be a little more complex.
        Basic Lock/Unlock is all I am looking for right now, although status would be nice.

Comment

Update on Door Locks ?

Just wondering about the status of this request. From what I can see door locks are still not available in the HAI plug in. Thanks for any updates.

Comment

If you guys have PC Access, can you show me how locks are controlled?
            Specifically, when you send a command to Lock/Unlock - what are the options in PC Access?

Comment

PC Access Lock commands

In PC Access, using Automation the commands are a little different for
              lock and unlock. More options with unlock:

Access Control / Lock / All Locks - or - "individual lock"

Access Control / Unlock / All Locks / indefinitely

Access Control / Unlock / All Locks / hh or mm or ss

Access Control / Unlock / "individual lock" (no time option)

Here's a few screen shots
              Attached Files

Comment

For now you can get around this using Flags and Automation programming.

Comment

Thanks guys - I'l add this to my list. Having the PC Access info helps a bunch - thanks!

Comment

Is there an expert who can do access control system installation at a decent cost? I am looking to install such systems in my new office so need some help with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X