Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro FGS-223

Attached Files

I have similar issues too. But in my case, the status (on/off at least) report correctly, albeit the device is a little slow (about 2 seconds) to respond to on/off requests. Far slower than any other device.

But the biggest problem I'm having is that only Switch 1 and Switch 2 (and the rather pointless - for my application - Position information) appear in my device list. I cannot see the energy usage for either switch. If I look at the node information, all 12 child nodes have been created, but only the Switch 1 and Switch 2 appear in the device view. I have no idea how to get visibility of these devices. Does anyone have any idea how to get the child devices to show?

I'm using the beta 3.0.1.102 z-wave module (ie, the latest) and the latest firmware on my Z-Net device. Frustrating because I replaced an older 2-relay fibaro module to this Z-Wave+ module to gain the power reporting functionality, but I'm no better off.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pagewrite; February 23, 2017, 03:03 AM. Reason: Addition of screenshots

Comment

Anyone had any luck getting this to work properly yet?

Comment

Yeah ... almost there!

I've got mine functioning fine now other than automatic power reporting which just refuses to operate. Well, I say that, but specifically, it refuses to report power unless I poll the device. Then I get all the details I want. It's frustrating me beyond belief that I just cannot get it to send automatic power reports.

For me, things started to improve when I installed a beta version of the HomeSeer Z-wave module (I currently have version 3.0.1.110 installed). But still no automatic power reporting...

Grr...

Ian

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...umption-failed

Comment

Working...
          X