X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 EVENTS NOT BACKED UP

Hi Mark,

I had a power hit yesterday and the USB interface displayed a message that the program needed to be restarted. I have a embedded windows Hometroller S6. I do not have the PRO HS3 version. ALL events were shown at this time.

I did a backup.

I closed and restarted the HS3 program. Upon restart the devices were shown but the events were gone. I did a restore, restarted the program and the events were still missing.
    I tried a backup that I had done when everything was working and had the same results. No events..

I must be doing something wrong. I include a backup, Any idea? Thanks for all your help.
    Attached Files

the homeseer database saves the events.

you should be able to restore the latest insteon.ini and a homeseerdata.hsd files.

you may need to restore to one of the previous hs databases as opposed to the current working one. Just rename the one you want to use to homeseerdata.hsd
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

migration z-stik to z-stick+(sigma)

Hello,
      I am upgrading my sistem from z-stick to z-stick+. I saw the procedure to do it about back-up and restore the z-wave interface and I hope tha will go fine. However about the restore events I don't know if all events will be recognized by the new interface without to do other things. Now I have Number of Devices: 367
      Number of Events: 207. If I can't lose theese events because I took too much time to create theese. Is there some risks in this procedure? How can I limite this risk? I thinked to do a virtual machine and work here. Have you another and better ideas?
      THANKS

Massimo-RenderCAD
      Enabled Plug-Ins
      3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
      1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
      2.0.43.0: BLBackup
      2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
      3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
      2.0.5.0: BLVolume
      0.0.0.40: Current Cost 3P
      0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
      1.1.2.0: Device History
      3.0.0.32: EasyTrigger
      3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
      3.0.0.14: NetCAM
      3.0.1.84: PHLocation
      1.0.0.5: Restart
      3.0.0.21: VWS
      3.0.1.93: Z-Wave

Comment

You will likely get better responses from the z-wave forum.

Comment

Working...
        X