Animation not found error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animation not found error.

I'm playing around with a simple animation to learn the plug-in and wondering what I'm doing wrong. I setup an event that if I triple-tap the up paddle of a z-wave switch it should kick off an animation that wig-wags two bulbs in a ceiling fan between red/blue sort of like a cop car's light bar. Event and Animation attached.

Log entry after trying it...

Code:
    Oct-04 12:05:26 PM	 	JowiHue	Animation not found. Please check events
    Oct-04 12:05:26 PM	 	Event	Event Test Group Cop Light Test, Action of JowiHue: JowiHue Actions could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
    Oct-04 12:05:26 PM	 	Event	Event Trigger "Test Group Cop Light Test"
    Oct-04 12:05:26 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Utility Family Family Room Ceiling Light - CS Set to 1004

Current Date/Time: 10/4/2017 2:33:15 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 22 Hours 33 Minutes 1 Second
    Number of Devices: 411
    Number of Events: 62
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.1.3.1: JowiHue
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

I changed the animation name to have no space in it and the log no longer spits an error when firing the event. I'm not near the lights right now to check them so I'll take a peak when I can.

Comment

Confirmed, no changes other than removing the space from the animation name fixed it and the lights are working as expected.

Comment

scorp508,

That's weird. It should work. I have a animation here named "Christmas Roll"
        The name suggests I did not test that animation for a while And that is true. Maybe I changed something since last Christmas that breaks it. I will check.

For now it is solved, but if I find something, it will be solved in the next release

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X