Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature request: Possibility to go directly to root device from a child device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request: Possibility to go directly to root device from a child device.

Just a thought, but it would be very helpful that in the device view under Z-Wave tab have the possibility to go directly to the root device if you are on a child device.
    It would be much easier to manage devices with many child devices instead of listing the complete list of nodes and you have many devices with child devices.

Best Regards
    Martin

Originally posted by Martin75a View Post
    Just a thought, but it would be very helpful that in the device view under Z-Wave tab have the possibility to go directly to the root device if you are on a child device.
    It would be much easier to manage devices with many child devices instead of listing the complete list of nodes and you have many devices with child devices.

Best Regards
    Martin
    I understand what you are asking, but have you tried the Node Information page. It is organized such that you have an at-a-glance view of all the settings on each node as well as direct hyperlinks to the root and all child nodes.
    Attached Files
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      I understand what you are asking, but have you tried the Node Information page. It is organized such that you have an at-a-glance view of all the settings on each node as well as direct hyperlinks to the root and all child nodes.
      Yes I know, and I go through the Node Information page to get there. But I have 68 devices and almost everyone have child objects. I just think it would be easier and faster to get there directly from a device if you need to to get settings, associations and so on. Instead of opening the whole node page. But it is only a suggestion

Regards
      Martin

Comment

I'd be surprised if there will be any further change to the HS3 UI. Since HS3 has been released, there's been no work taken place on upgrading the GUI. Even fixing things -- like the device status page.

Comment

Working...
        X