Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OW-IO-DIO8 Support Possible?

UltraJones,

Is it possible to add support for the Octal Discrete Input & Output, OW-IO-DIO8 and OW-IO-AI8 - Octal Analog Input to Ultra1Wire3 HSPI?

I have two water meters and an ultrasonic rangefinder that I'd like to monitor with HS3. I've been trying to use Arduino and enigmatheatre's Arduino Plugin, but I haven't been too successful. I think 1-wire will be much simpler for me.

I'm happy to purchase the devices and have them shipped to you. After you get it working, I just ask that you ship them to me.

Forrest
    Last edited by kesterf; November 23, 2016, 09:31 PM.

I already have the OW-IO-DIO8 device connected to my OWServer. I am currently trying to figure out how it works...
    Last edited by Ultrajones; November 24, 2016, 01:36 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I already have the OW-IO-DIO8 device connected to my OWServer. I am currently trying to figure out how it works...
      Outstanding. I'll stand by

Comment

Ultrajones,

Any luck with support for the OW-IO-DIO8?

Comment

OW-IO-DIO8 - Octal Discrete Input & Output Support

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Ultrajones,

Have you had any luck getting the OW-IO-DI08 working with the Ultra1Wire3 HSPI? I have two EKM pulse water meters that have been installed for a couple of years. My attempts with Arduino and Fortrezz Mimo2Plus have failed. I'd like to get my water consumption pulled into HS. https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=185341

Thanks,

Forrest

Comment

Originally posted by phsubscribenl
            I'm also looking for support of OW-IO-DIO8 device. If not supported, what other products can be used to capture contact closures?
            I use sonoff basics and Wemos D1-minis flashed with tasmota to pick up contacts closures for several purposes. Interfaced with HS4 via mcsMQTT plugin. Both are semi-involved DIY projects--not simple plug-and-play. Also have a Zooz ZEN16 multi-relay on the shelf I've not found a use for yet. It has 3 inputs that should be able to monitor contact closures and interface directly with HS4 via z-wave. On quick read of the manual it does appear the relays can be decoupled from the inputs so the relays would be unused (or available for another purpose via z-wave control).
            -Wade

Comment

Working...
            X