Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick hello

Hello all,

Not sure if it's the norm to introduce yourself, but I thought I would say a quick hello (I'm new here)

Been using HomeSeer for the last 3 or so months and and I simply love it.

Coming from a controls background, and recently moving house, I thought I would go down the route of installing a system to control my home.

Only have 1x Fibaro Multi Sensor Gen 5 and 1x Fibaro Dimmer 2 at the moment but that will slowly grow over time.

Anyway, I hope to contribute where and when I can

Regards,
    Tom

welcome! Glad to have you with us
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Welcome! Please make yourself at home

Comment

Caution, it can be addictive. Lots of good folks here with all the help you may need.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          Caution, it can be addictive. Lots of good folks here with all the help you may need.
          Ohh I think the addiction is already kicking in. Already looking at tablets to have dotted around the home all with custom graphics (still getting to grips with touch designer).

Will try my best to use the search function before posting new stuff. I know how annoying it can be with the same types of questions being asked all the time lol

Comment

Welcome to the Homeseer forum Tom.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Welcome to the group.
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Welcome, Tom!
                HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
                Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
                Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
                Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Welcome to the (healthy) addiction!
                  HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Welcome, Tom.

Comment

Working...
                    X