Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this work for me?

Hey All,

I have a Vista 128FBP system in my house. I am not experienced with alarm systems at all but my goal here is to be able to arm/disarm the system from my phone. I could care less about self-monitoring, my alarm company does that for me. They told me they have no way for me to control it with my phone so now I am looking for this option. I would like to do it remotely, for example if I leave home and I forgot to arm the system.

What all do I need to make this work? Will the AD2USB device work with the entire 128FBP and all of its zones/devices?

Thanks

-Rick

Rick,
    missed this one.

yes you can use this plugin with the ad2usb to connect to your 128. several other users have already done this with success.

you will need either to use a browser on your phone, or hs touch
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

You can also use Imperihome on your phone to control the panel.
      I have it setup and it works perfectly...

Thanks to Mark for a great and very reliable plugin.

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X