Z-Net no led, Quibino does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Net no led, Quibino does not work

Trying to get a Quibino 0-10V dimmer to work with brand new Z-Net.
    Z-net updated to 1.0.23, Quibino module no clue.
    After a first problem with the z-net not including a node has been solved (Z-Net had a different host name as i excepcted and used) now the Quibino module is included and visible. So far so good but no joy.
    Unable to control Quibino, Simple does not respond to on/off or dim. I due zee the blue led on the USB stick in the Z-Net doeing something when i give a command.
    BTW Z-Net manual mentioning a red blinking/solid led. No led working on my box, is this normal?
    Last edited by edwin2008; August 20, 2017, 09:15 AM.

no one?

Comment

Originally posted by edwin2008 View Post
      BTW Z-Net manual mentioning a red blinking/solid led. No led working on my box, is this normal?
      Yes this is normal; the Euro znet doesn't have the LED. Your zwave controller is in the UZB stick plugged into a USB port. The LED referenced in the instructions is on the US models. In these, the zwave controller is on a small card inside the case that also includes a LED indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        Yes this is normal; the Euro znet doesn't have the LED. Your zwave controller is in the UZB stick plugged into a USB port. The LED referenced in the instructions is on the US models. In these, the zwave controller is on a small card inside the case that also includes a LED indicator.
        Clear, would be nice to put this in the manual with the eu models.
        Still i'm not able to control the quibino module, any suggestion for that?

Comment

My euro znet has an led.
          Can you take a screen shot of your zwave controller from HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by edwin2008 View Post
            Still i'm not able to control the quibino module, any suggestion for that?
            I'm not familiar with that particular device.
            On the zwave tab of the device, there is a 'Test Connectivity' function that you can run. Start there and report the results.

Comment

Originally posted by gd1210 View Post
              My euro znet has an led.
              The later editions are using the Zwave.me UZB controller instead of the internal GPIO card. This is evident in the picture on the product page.

And I agree with the OP on the value of having documentation that reflects the current product and not the past one!!

Comment

Stil there is internal a led on the pcb, but yes also stick in usb with blue led indication.
                @zwolfpack. Will do and report back.

Comment

Working...
                X