Issue Changing Floor & Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue Changing Floor & Room

In BLDSC(ver1.0.20), can we not change the Floor/Room settings of the Partition Arm/Disarm Status device? I've been able to change the Floor/Room settings for Zone devices without any issues. But when I changed the Partition devices to a different Room than the default "BLDSC" the plug-in re-created the Partitions Devices again after a restart of HomeSeer. My Partition Devices are doubling with each restart of HomeSeer?

Also, trying to figure out why the status images aren't showing up? This is a brand new install of both HomeSeer & BLDSC.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nope. See my post in this area "Zones Not Updating". You cant move them from BLDSC room. They have to remain there.

Comment

Thanks for the help Dup. This was exactly the same problem you were having with moving the BLDSC devices to a different Floor and Room than "BLDSC". I had moved them to a floor called "MyHome" and room called "Security" with my other security devices and everything stopped working.

Blade:
      This is unfortunate... Any chance of the plug-in being enhanced to supported Floors & Room Assignment. Maybe just two drop list on the Options page within the plug-in to allow us to select the Floor & Room to place all the devices from BLDSC.

Great plug-in by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X