This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chewie View Post
    I for one am so excited about this I can barely contain myself. This lets me start doing real geo fencing and such.

Example: I already have an IF event that sends me a text when I get within a certain distance of my condo reminding me to take Nest out of Away. With this, I will just change that recipe to trigger a Homeseer event to do that. When I leave, the opposite would occur.
    Yup, that's the kind of cool stuff we'll see folks doing when the channel goes live!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Are we still getting close?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Are we still getting close?
        The channel has been submitted for review. We're waiting on IFTTT at this point. fingers crossed!

Comment

That's great news!
          *crossing fingers for easter*
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

IFTTT Launch

Our channel was approved by their engineers. We're shooting for launch this Wednesday, unless there are any kinks.

FYI

Comment

Excellent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
              2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                Our channel was approved by their engineers. We're shooting for launch this Wednesday, unless there are any kinks.

FYI
                I cant wait. This will open up so many things.

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

AwEsOmE !!!
                  Tom
                  baby steps...starting again with HS3
                  HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                  HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                  Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                  In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                  System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Great news!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

HomeSeer IFTTT Channel Launch April 8th at Noon EST!

We go live tomorrow at noontime!

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...34#post1171734

Comment

I followed the above steps (created a device, floor : "IFTTT", room : "Status", device name :"IrrigationOn"), but it doesn't show up in the "A device was turned on" HS Trigger. I only get the message, "Options unavailable, please try again later!"

Am I missing a step?

Comment

I don't think so, I see the same message. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Comment

me too

I also have the same issue with only the options unavailable choice showing.

Comment

Don't forget to fly your IFTTT badge!

If you want to add the nifty IFTTT badge to your Username in posts, then access your User CP and click on Group Memberships (under Networking). Find the IFTTT group and add yourself to that group.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                                Our IFTTT channel is designed to recognize 2 basic triggers: A Device Was Turned On and A Device Was Turned Off. Use the following method to leverage those basic triggers into anything you like. Let's say, for example, you'd like to trigger and IFTTT recipe when HomeSeer detects SUNSET. Here's how to set this up:
                                1. Navigate to your HomeSeer system's device mgmt page and add a new device. Name it "Sunset" and assign it to a floor named "IFTTT" and a room named "Status".
                                2. Now, create a HomeSeer event that triggers at sunset and changes this new virtual device to "ON". Create another event that changes this device to "OFF" whenever you choose (sunrise, midnight, etc..).
                                3. Now, anytime you wish to trigger an IFTTT recipe at sunset, use the trigger of A Device Was Turned On > IFTTT:Status:Sunset.
                                Is it crucial that the floor be named IFTTT and the room Status for this to work?

I don't see my current virtual devices on other floors/rooms besides. I only see zwave devices

Comment

Working...
                                X