Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-NET stuck at boot

Hi,

My Z-NET (Euro Version) stuck at boot time and The Ethernet port doesn't work at all (the green/red leds at Ethernet port are off)
    attached a device screen copy
    Do you have any idea how to solve this problem without sending the unit abroad to HomeSeer for units exchange .
    ZNET-Stuck6.pdf

Ran

Looks like the SD card might be corrupt. Can you take the SD card out, try to make a backup in a windows machine? You want to try and make a backup of it before it completely dies. Google for Win32DiskImager
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Looks like a problem with the SD card. A new SD card can be programmed and installed fairly easily, if you are up for that. You will need a micro SD card and a micro SD card programmer. If you are on Windows, you can burn the image with the free Win32DiskImager tool. A programming image is available on the homeseer.com update server. Contact help desk or post back if you want detailed instructions.

Comment

Thanks ,
        Where can I find the image for Z-NET Ver 1 ?

Comment

V1 is not posted as far as I know; however znet_v2.img should run fine on the V1 hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
            V1 is not posted as far as I know; however znet_v2.img should run fine on the V1 hardware.
            Ran - I have this same problem - did you manage to fix this?

How did you get the boot screen?

Cheers
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X