Sony Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony Equipment

Noticed that any sony equipment requires a fast 3* press to send the correct signal... could you incorporate this into the options for sony devices?

Add an extra option and how many times each button needs to be repeated to cater for inconsistent devices?

Many thanks

Is this why I cannot get my Sony TV to work with this! I thought I had bad hardware. So need to manually enter the codes to use?

Comment

Yes... Create an event for volume up for example and run the event extremely quick 3 times it will work

Comment

You can modify the IR codes to repeat. I do this with a couple dozen Samsung monitors.
        A single code being sent wouldn't always get the monitor to turn on.
        sendir,1:1,1,38000,2,1,170

By default codes are sent once.
        Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
        | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
        Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
        BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Thanks Blair I did try that but with no success... So will try again just in case my blaster wasn't in line of sight at that particular moment. Like all of us home automation nuts I studied the docs and saw the repeat option and tested it. Murphy's law say blaster had moved now you have clarified it will work...

Comment

I've found that sometimes Captured codes work better than ones that come down from the database. The repeat command works good with STOPIR: command for continous volume control. Issue the STOPIR on button release.
            Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
            | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
            Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
            BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Working...
            X