Minor request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor request

Any chance you could allow a variable in the Events Phone Number field, specifically the incoming number - SMS Sender field (e.g. $$DSR:271: ) I have a couple of events where I send an SMS keyword to HS and it replies with the current house status or weather etc.. and I would like it to replay to whatever number sent in the request. Currently I have an event for each phone that might send the request.

Cheers
    Scott

I can do that, but it will put the burden on the user to make sure that it's a valid, formatted phone number in your device (it's hard to send a message to an device that contains a weather map). I'll implement in the next version and push it to the updater.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      I can do that, but it will put the burden on the user to make sure that it's a valid, formatted phone number in your device (it's hard to send a message to an device that contains a weather map). I'll implement in the next version and push it to the updater.
      That will be the 'testing, testing, testing' mantra of development then

Thanks for that

Cheers
      Scott

Comment

Scott, check the new version in the updater. You'll need to "enable" the functionality in the config page and then you can use the HS3 Replacement Variables ($$DTR:<ref>: is the most likely candidate).

Let me know if this does what you need.

Gaz
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
          Scott, check the new version in the updater. You'll need to "enable" the functionality in the config page and then you can use the HS3 Replacement Variables ($$DTR:<ref>: is the most likely candidate).

Let me know if this does what you need.

Gaz
          Brilliant Gaz, that's working a treat!

Thanks for that

Scott

Comment

Working...
          X