This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Applied Digital Ocelot Plug-In Open Source

The Ocelot plugin for HS3 has been committed to GitHub and may be worked on as needed by anyone. The initial commit only supports the Digital I/O module.

The repository is here:

https://github.com/HomeSeer/Ocelot
    šŸ’‍ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹‍ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Applied Digital Ocelot Plug-In Open Source - HS2 Version

Hi Rich,

I'd like to take a stab at providing support for device variables and it will be very helpful to compare the original version of the source code to what you came up with to support Digital I/O modules in HS3.

Could you make the most recent stable HS2 file set available?

Thanks very much for the port.

Scott

Comment

I have attached the HS2 version of the plugin.
      Attached Files
      šŸ’‍ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹‍ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        The Ocelot plugin for HS3 has been committed to GitHub and may be worked on as needed by anyone. The initial commit only supports the Digital I/O module.

The repository is here:

https://github.com/HomeSeer/Ocelot
        What happened to the HS2 / HS3 plugins like and Lightolier Compose which were open sourced? I don't see this repo on github an longer. Thanks!

Comment

Iā€™d be very interested in this myself. Please let me know if anything develops.
          Thanks

Comment

Thank you again rjh Rich! I was just about to hook up my 2nd Ocelot to my HS3 system. The first is still active on 1.7.
            This will be loads of help in case I run into any brick walls.

You are da bomb!
            g

Comment

Oups, spoke too soon. The Ocelot plugin is not in GitHub. Was it pulled or not migrated?

If 2nd, can it be put back?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                Oups, spoke too soon. The Ocelot plugin is not in GitHub. Was it pulled or not migrated?

If 2nd, can it be put back?

Thanks
                There is a HS3 plugin in the updater (GTS CPUXA) that works really well.
                Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, does it support the Secu16 and create generally the same devices as the original Ocelot plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                    Thanks Jon, does it support the Secu16 and create generally the same devices as the original Ocelot plugin?
                    Yes!

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/an...in-description
                    Jon

Comment

Working...
                    X