Issue with Radio_Option control - no labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Radio_Option control - no labels

In the plugin I'm writing, I am adding VSPairs to my device with ControlType Radio_Option. The radio buttons show and work correctly but the labels are all showing the Value property instead of the Status string.
    Did I create the VSPair improperly? Is there a way to get the labels to show the Status string?
    Thanks,
    Barrett

c# code:
    Code:
                    var pair = new VSVGPairs.VSPair(ePairStatusControl.Both)
                    {
                        PairType = VSVGPairs.VSVGPairType.SingleValue,
                        Value = 1001.0,
                        Status = "Choice 1",
                        Render = HomeSeerAPI.Enums.CAPIControlType.Radio_Option,
                        Render_Location = { Column = 1, Row = 1, ColumnSpan = 1 }
                    };
                    hs.DeviceVSP_AddPair(devRef, pair);
                    pair = new VSVGPairs.VSPair(ePairStatusControl.Both)
                    {
                        PairType = VSVGPairs.VSVGPairType.SingleValue,
                        Value = 1002.0,
                        Status = "Choice 2",
                        Render = HomeSeerAPI.Enums.CAPIControlType.Radio_Option,
                        Render_Location = { Column = 2, Row = 1, ColumnSpan = 1 }
                    };
                    hs.DeviceVSP_AddPair(devRef, pair);
    Attached Files

Not sure I have seen radio buttons in devices before (most just use multiple single buttons), looking at the VSPair then it would appear to be what I would expect to do so it may be that you have just found a bug. They do work in web pages as I have just used them this weekend.

Comment

Thanks.
      Cannot figure this one out so I'm replacing with normal buttons. I guess I will only lose the yellow highlighting and grouping.

Comment

Working...
      X