Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question on version and installation

Hello,

So I searched but ended a little more confused.

I have a HS3 system with ver 293 and a Sonos plug-in version 3.0.0.21

On the HS3 Sonoscontroller Beta post on the last page there is a message stating "IMPORTANT: Announcing EOL (End-Of-Life) of the Sonos PI baseline version 3.0.x.x"

So is the one I have the latest and greatest?

I noticed there is another version that starts with 1.0.0.117.

OK, so if this is the latest version I downloaded ver 1.0.0.117 and it contains 3 files (setup.exe, sonosinstal.dll and sonosinstal.msi).

I couldn't find an installation method, but double clicking on setup 'tries to install" but it mentions that "homeseer does not appear to be installed on this system, the install cannot continue".

by the way I put the sonosinstall.dll in the same directory as the HS3 folder.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
    Chris

Originally posted by clafa View Post
    Hello,

So I searched but ended a little more confused.

I have a HS3 system with ver 293 and a Sonos plug-in version 3.0.0.21

On the HS3 Sonoscontroller Beta post on the last page there is a message stating "IMPORTANT: Announcing EOL (End-Of-Life) of the Sonos PI baseline version 3.0.x.x"

So is the one I have the latest and greatest?

I noticed there is another version that starts with 1.0.0.117.

OK, so if this is the latest version I downloaded ver 1.0.0.117 and it contains 3 files (setup.exe, sonosinstal.dll and sonosinstal.msi).

I couldn't find an installation method, but double clicking on setup 'tries to install" but it mentions that "homeseer does not appear to be installed on this system, the install cannot continue".

by the way I put the sonosinstall.dll in the same directory as the HS3 folder.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
    Chris
    Go to the beta section in the updater and there you can find the version 3.1.x.x

Dirk

Comment

Thank you found it

Man,

Sorry, missed that one!

Thanks again
      chris

Comment

Working...
      X