Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you got it. The DSC panel is setup that way and it's not a bad thing really since if you have no interior zones setup then there is no need for a stay mode.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I have a panel that arms itself in Stay mode, but the plug in doesn't recognize it. I have used a work around mentioned above. There is some thought that the problem is caused by the pc5401 board and the IT-100 solves the problem.

I'm curious if one can get around the problem using a pc5401, but telling the BLDSC plug in that it is an IT-100.

Comment

I use the IT-100 and have not had a problem with stay/away mode. I know the IT-100 does a much better job of communicating with the panel but can't say for sure if trying to fool the plug-in would work. It's only a few clicks to give it a shot and see what happens.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Armed Stay and Away triggers not firing

I switched to the IT-100 and the BLDSC plug in now recognizes Armed Stay.

However, I am seeing in both of my BLDSC set ups that the event triggers for both "Armed in Stay Mode" and "Armed in Away Mode" don't seem to be triggering. Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm assuming that Armed in Away mode means the trigger of Arming in Away mode as opposed to the condition of being Armed in Away mode. Blade perhaps you could comment if that is correct.
          Thanks
          Jono

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
            I switched to the IT-100 and the BLDSC plug in now recognizes Armed Stay.

However, I am seeing in both of my BLDSC set ups that the event triggers for both "Armed in Stay Mode" and "Armed in Away Mode" don't seem to be triggering. Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm assuming that Armed in Away mode means the trigger of Arming in Away mode as opposed to the condition of being Armed in Away mode. Blade perhaps you could comment if that is correct.
            Thanks
            Jono
            Hi Jon

I use these for my triggers and they work perfectly

BLDSC Trigger: Partition #1; is Armed in Away Mode
            BLDSC Trigger: Partition #1; is Armed in Stay Mode

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
            HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
            2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
            USB UIRT
            Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
            WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
            HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
            HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
            2GIG Thermostat
            BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
            BLUPS
            UltraLog (SQL2008)
            Jon00 Plugins
            Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
            Global Cache IP2IR
            Foscam FI8918W

Comment

I think I figured it out. It appears that if the alarm is set at the keypad by entering in a user code, then Partition 1 Armed Away does not trigger, but Partition 1 Armed does trigger. This is the case even though BLDSC reports Armed Away.

When I press Armed Away via BLDSC by running an event, the Armed Away trigger does fire.

I'm not at my house to physically press the "Away" button to see if BLDSC's Armed Away trigger fires based on that.

I will try to test this in the future. It could be that the code might be adjusted to incorporate user codes entry at the keypad being recognized as armed away; or I can continue to use my previously mentioned work around based on doors opening during "exit delay in progress".

Comment

Working...
              X