Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a web interface to communicate with HS/HSTouch

Hello,

As I have found HS Touch to be insufficient according to my demands, I want to create a web-interface that communicates with HS/HSTouch. I am familiar with webdesign (created multiple websites), but I am not familiar with how to communicate with HS/HSTouch. I have tried searching the message board, but found nothing.

Can anyone help me? Is there a guide or similar available somewhere?

If you are looking to replace HSTouch which connects to HomeSeer for it's information then your web interface would need to communicate directly to the HomeSeer server. There are several examples on how to do this scattered throughout the message board. Jon00 has a package to assist in building a web interface with HomeSeer. You can also naively create aspx pages and serve them via the HomeSeer web server as well.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp. I actually found the information in the help file after posting. Was sure I had seen it before as well, but couldn't find it when searching.

I don't want to code in asp/aspx though, so I was figuring that I would load the .dll file using the COM command (php) and write functions for the hs commands I need. Does anyone have experience with this or perhaps have already done it? Is there a complete list of all hs commands somewhere? I have looked in the help file, but couldn't find it (only found partial lists).

Comment

The homeseer help files contain all the API scripting calls available. If you want to develop an app then you could download the homeseer sdk available via the homeseer updated.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X