X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foscam IP Camera Device Search Protocol

I just added the following new features to the UltraNetCam3 HSPI:
    • Auto discovery of all Foscam Cameras on your network.
    • Foscam Cameras automatically added to the Device database. The only configuration required is to enter the camera's user name and password.
    • NetCam Types database automatically populated for Foscam JPEG and H.264 cameras. This means you can quickly setup HomeSeer events to control your cameras (e.g. Take snapshot, PTZ movement, LED mode, reboot, etc.).

I'll post the update after I finish testing.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.5173.25290 was just posted to the HomeSeer updater.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Is it possible to reset the trial period? In the first trial i did the foscam h.264 were not working like it should. Lot of plugin crashes.

Comment

Yes, I believe you can open a ticket with HomeSeer and ask them to provide you another 30 days.

The Foscam H.264 cameras works great (I have several) and I have not received any reports of plug-in crashes. I have been using the HS2 for years and the HS3 version for half a year and never experienced a plug-in crash. The plug-in has captured tens of thousands of pictures without 1 single issue

Regards,
        Ultrajones

Comment

Help please, I see foscam cameras on the hs touch plug in page,HomeSeer found my cameras automatically.. the jpeg cameras video shows up on my iphone hs touch but the h.264 cameras I get no video. What am i missing.

Thanks for you help1

Comment

Hi,

Is it also possible to disable the autodiscover function, as i use blueirs

Regards

Bart
            Regards Bart
            ------------------------------------------
            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
            HSPRO 3.
            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
              Hi,

Is it also possible to disable the autodiscover function, as i use blueirs

Regards

Bart
              No, not currently. Is it causing issues on your system?

Comment

I removed the foscan profile, and its still autoadding these cams wich are alteady added via my blueiris cam config.

And for clean ness of my system, i would like this.

Btw other question is it possible to select the latest zip? Of an event snapshot of more then one camera?

Regards

Bart
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I just uploaded UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.6413.20219 that adds an option to enable the Foscam Auto Discovery. It's now disable by default.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                  X