Problem with values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with values

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I created a script to sum three values. This value will be set (string and value) to a virtual device. See the script. I tried to make a graph of this virtual device. The strange thing is that the values shows erroneous values, while the string is in all cases correct.

Any suggestions?

---
    John
    Attached Files

Originally posted by John245 View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I created a script to sum three values. This value will be set (string and value) to a virtual device. See the script. I tried to make a graph of this virtual device. The strange thing is that the values shows erroneous values, while the string is in all cases correct.

Any suggestions?

---
    John
    That's interesting. Are you certain no other events are changing the values of these devices?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      That's interesting. Are you certain no other events are changing the values of these devices?
      Hi shill,

I disabled the event and the value of the virtual device is not changed. So I'm sure no other events are changing the values.

Is there a way to write the values to the LOG so I can see wat will happen.

Do you think it is a bug in HS? As the values for the strings are in all cases correct.
      ---

John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
        Hi shill,

I disabled the event and the value of the virtual device is not changed. So I'm sure no other events are changing the values.

Is there a way to write the values to the LOG so I can see wat will happen.

Do you think it is a bug in HS? As the values for the strings are in all cases correct.
        ---

John
        Hi Shill,

Issue solved. It was a bug in another PI.

---
        John

Comment

Working...
        X