.130 causes issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.130 causes issues

Having issues with .130. I did my normal update routine. Shut down BLSpeech, shut down BLRussound, kill the exe on the server then do the update on the plugin page. Once updated, restart BLRussound and then BLSpeech.

When I moved to .130 I followed the same routine but this time BLSpeech says I am on .130 but the plugin page says I am on .128 and .130 is there to update to.

First I checked options to make sure it was still on RNET since I have CAM6.6 and know it was added as an option. It is.

.130 reset some of my zone info. Normally I have the background to Green, the TurnOn Volume to 20, Balance = Center, Treble and Base = Flat and Loudness = On.

With .130 it removed the setting for the background and if you try to click on Green or Amber, it resets everything to zero (turnon, volume, balance, bass and treble).

I have reset all my settings for each zone except background color as it does not work anymore.

Michael

Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

I am not seeing this here. Is anyone else seeing this with .130?

Can you revert back to .128 and let me know if the issue goes away?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Actually I did find something odd - can u try out 2.0.131
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Moving to .131 was a little rough but it moved. I had to reboot the whole server to get HS to figure out it was running .131. 130 was also weird as nothing worked. Events to speak would run and pass to BLSpeech (shows in the activity log) yet Russound would never turn on to play the speech.

I moved to .131 last night and so far it is working - I think. Just need to run down the activity log and see if I remember hearing items.

You know it is time to change speech messages when you don't even "hear" them anymore.

Also checked the background color and all of them are now reset to my color. All the TurnOn Volume, Base, Treble and Balance are also back. I only had to reset one and it worked.

Michael
        Last edited by Jobee; August 9, 2017, 09:37 AM.
        HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
        Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
        BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
        X