Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Options for Honeywell Vista-20P and HS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options for Honeywell Vista-20P and HS3?

What are the plugins available and what hardware would I need to purchase? Sounds like some options are:

Any other options? Pros/cons?

Thanks!

The EnvisaLink plugin does not support Honeywell systems yet.
    But I plan to start working on it soon, I hope to have a Beta version in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      The EnvisaLink plugin does not support Honeywell systems yet.
      But I plan to start working on it soon, I hope to have a Beta version in a month or two.
      Thanks - good to know. I'm tempted to go with the envisalink and wait. Do you expect it will provide the same level of features as the other plugin?

Comment

Virtualadam,

as you mentioned Envisalink can be used well without HS if you wanted or while you wait for HS plugin. Which is a real plus.

AD2USB- is best when its integrated into HS. The plugin has lots of bells and whistles. Plugin author has a long track record of being very helpful and provides great support.
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback, which helped me to make a decision on which way to go...

Comment

Careful! I made this decision months ago and I'm still waiting. Wish I'd bought AD2USB!

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
            X