Everspring Flood Detector only adding 3 children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everspring Flood Detector only adding 3 children

For some reason, the new Everspring Flood Detector units I bought will only add three children when they are included. My existing units have Everspring Sensor Alarm (which is root), Battery, Notification, General Purpose Alarm and Water Leak Alarm. The units i'm including are not added the Water Leak Alarm child. I've tried everything I can think of. If I trigger the flood sensor, the logs on my homeseer say "Alarm Sensor Report for type Water Leak Alarm received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found. (2)"

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks, Chris

Originally posted by yyz View Post
    For some reason, the new Everspring Flood Detector units I bought will only add three children when they are included. My existing units have Everspring Sensor Alarm (which is root), Battery, Notification, General Purpose Alarm and Water Leak Alarm. The units i'm including are not added the Water Leak Alarm child. I've tried everything I can think of. If I trigger the flood sensor, the logs on my homeseer say "Alarm Sensor Report for type Water Leak Alarm received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found. (2)"

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks, Chris
    I had this problem with some of my thermostats (I have 4 total) I kept having to "rescan" until finally it would show. For some it only took one more rescan, for others it took what I can only guess was like 10. I say bring it close and keep trying the rescan then checking then doing again.

Comment

Working...
    X