404 error for button images on Event page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 error for button images on Event page

I am not sure if installing BLicon is related to this problem.
    I installed the trial and later purchased and installed a license.

I am getting 18 404 errors in the log every time I refresh the event page.
    These are images for buttons at the top of the page. I am using IE7 and tried flushing the browser cache.

Example: a 404 occurs when the event page looks for bm2_manual_h.gif
    In the folder I have bm_manual_h.gif. What is causing the page to look for bm2_.... instead of bm_...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Tom

I doubt BLIcon is causing this. The plugin has nothing to do with the HS event web page
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Which version of HomeSeer are you running? You should have a bm2_manual_h.gif in your C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html\Images\HomeSeer directory. If not something has happened to your installation. Maybe try uninstalling a reinstalling to get your graphics repaired.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
        Standard Version 2.3.0.19 on Windows 2003 Server.
        Recently I installed the UltraM1G plugin for an Elk security panel
        and BLicon plugin. Not sure if my problem is related to either install.
        These are the only recent changes. Bob does not think it is related to BLicon.

I can rename the graphics file so that the Event page will find them but I would like to know what triggered this in case it happens again.

Thanks
        Tom

Comment

If you do a repair on your HS install it should replace these missing files. I would also recommend upgrading to the latest version of HomeSeer as this version is really old.

Comment

Rupp,
            Can I get the newest version of HS from the updater or is their a link to it?
            What is the latest stable version?

Thanks.
            Tom

Comment

http://www.homeseer.com/downloads is the latest version and it's stable. It's producing serveral Z-Wave warnings but other than that working really well.

Comment

Working...
              X