Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in sending speech to magic android TV unit

Hi,
    I have a magic android box connected to my tv with imperihome running. When i send a speak command to it, i get this error

INFO WebException: ConnectionClosed The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Any ideas?

thanks

do you have enabled the API HTTP Server in the IH settings on your Android box? Maybe there is another server on this box listening on port 8080, try another port.

Comment

Hi, I have that setting enabled and can control the screens like pick a camera. but when I try speech even with port 8088 I always get
      INFO WebException: ConnectionClosed The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Comment

could you set the log level to Debug from the Config page and post your logs here, there may be more information logged at the Debug level that could help troubleshooting this problem. Thanks

Comment

This is what I got back
          Feb-01 12:08:42 AM ImperiHome INFO WebException: ConnectionClosed The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
          Feb-01 12:08:42 AM ImperiHome DEBUG CMD SENT: http://192.168.0.9:8888/api/rest/spe...this+is+a+test
          Feb-01 12:08:42 AM Event Event Trigger "Test Speak to imperihome"
          Feb-01 12:08:42 AM Event Event Test Speak to imperihome triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

thanks

Comment

try to copy/paste this url in a browser:
            http://192.168.0.9:8888/api/rest/spe...this+is+a+test

if the text is not spoken on your Android device, then the problem is on IH side or at the Android level.

Comment

Working...
            X