IDevice with Geofency backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDevice with Geofency backup

Ok I was planning on using my Iphone with IDevice and and geofency as a back up to trigger my events as I come home and leave. After my struggles with My Internet Providers Router and their own built in fire wall That I did not know they had. I have finally got connected to both IDevice and Geofency. My only problem now is neither of them have updated since I got them Installed. Here is what I am getting on MY Home Page.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IDevice Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1210493

Click image for larger version

Name:	Geo phency Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1210494

I have my fence in Geofency and it says I'm in the fence in the app. But not getting anything in HomeSeer. Any suggestions????

Originally posted by msmassengill View Post
    Ok I was planning on using my Iphone with IDevice and and geofency as a back up to trigger my events as I come home and leave. After my struggles with My Internet Providers Router and their own built in fire wall That I did not know they had. I have finally got connected to both IDevice and Geofency. My only problem now is neither of them have updated since I got them Installed. Here is what I am getting on MY Home Page.....

[ATTACH]59251[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59252[/ATTACH]

I have my fence in Geofency and it says I'm in the fence in the app. But not getting anything in HomeSeer. Any suggestions????
    iCloud and Geofency use different methods to obtain the data, so to avoid confusion, lets start with the iDevice.

Set debug level to 2 on the plug-in configuration page, then hit the force update button for a configured and active iAccount device.

Email me the resulting "plug-in" log entries and I'll see if I can establish why that isn't working.

DON'T post the log here because it will contain personal information.

Paul..

Comment

Ok Just found it I will get you that info

Comment

Working...
      X