How to configure relay on GC-100-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to configure relay on GC-100-12

I bought a used GC-100-12 off ebay, sent into global cache to upgrade the fw (at 3.2-12), and I'm trying to use the three relays. The only problem is that I don't see how to configure them on the configuration page. What am I missing here?
    Attached Files

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

There isn't anything to configure for a relay. It's either on or off.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks. I see the relay devices now under device action in an event. I had expected to see them as child devices under the GC-100 root device. Are they someplace else, or does the plugin not create devices to toggle the relays via the HS UI?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Doh. I forgot to show all devices. They are there under child device.

Comment

Working...
        X