No announcement yet.

Feature Requests: Better HStouch Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Track position % works great and so does the toggle mute. Would be nice if the track percent device could also control the track position however this is great progress and thank you for the hard work

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
      Nice! Track position % works great and so does the toggle mute. Would be nice if the track percent device could also control the track position however this is great progress and thank you for the hard work

What do you mean by control the track position? The position is updated as well and actually used to calculate the percentage. See the notes dialog in prior post to ensure it rebuilds the device status and graphic pairs.

Comment

I'll play with it some more today but when I tested it last night I was unable to skip around in a track. It did show the track position properly but when bound to a slider didn't control the track.

I did read the notes and made the change to the ini find to force the rebuild.

I'll play with it and post back

Comment

No, in hstouch it definitely won't won't control the track position. It certainly displays it but can't be used to skip around in the current track

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
            No, in hstouch it definitely won't won't control the track position. It certainly displays it but can't be used to skip around in the current track

Ah now i understand. The device is output only, so no you cannot used it control the position within the track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. Would be nice if possible to control track position based off of the device in a future version but again thanks for the additions. Finally have track position!

Comment

So I have been using the updated plugin and all the new features are working great, love the toggle mute and the track progress bar ask work perfectly.

Would love to see the track progress bar also control the track position at some point but love the enhancements.

I did notice though (not sure if it is related to the new version) that the squeezebox triggers (like player status 'playing') aren't working anymore. I have switched my events to use the native device change triggers
                Last edited by skarragallagher; June 10, 2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                  Check version 3.1.4.7 (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=1) ; it includes several features you asked for.
                  Hi, I noticed a new bug. Now when I use the toggle shuffle action it actually does a toggle mute

Comment

I will look at the two you mentioned above, hopefully this weekend.

Comment

I found the issue related to "the toggle shuffle action it actually does a toggle mute" and will post an updated version.

I tested all player trigger (power on, pause, new song, etc) and all are working fine. Instead of using "starts playing" try using "is playing a new song". The reason is that the first one is triggerd when LMS sends the Play event (like when you press the play button), but LMS does not send this when new songs/tracks are added and played per tests (at least with the LMS version I tested with).

Comment

I'll play with it some more regarding the triggers, thanks for looking at these

Comment

Working...
                        X