Irritrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritrol

I have an irritrol controller that has a wireless remote that plugs into the computer. The software uses the remote to send the programs to the controller and the remote can be used to start/stop zones, etc.
    Does anyone know of a way I could get this integrated into HS3 and do away with the software that came with the controller?
    Thanx!

It seems nobody is interesed in irritrol. So, I'm looking at replacing my system with OpenSprinkler (free plugin) of rachio. Can anyone help me make a decision as to which is best?
    I have android phone-which I think both systems support.
    Thanks for the help!!

Comment

I thought this was going to be about some sort of new prescription drug for nagging wives.
      HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
        It seems nobody is interesed in irritrol. So, I'm looking at replacing my system with OpenSprinkler (free plugin) of rachio. Can anyone help me make a decision as to which is best?

I have android phone-which I think both systems support.

Thanks for the help!!

I just installed an OpenSprinkler system with expansion module. I parallel wired it into the valve terminal blocks inside my existing Hunter controller. I have one power supply with clip together connectors that can power one or the other and never both.

Installation was very easy and likewise the configuration. The UI is very simple to use and is replicated exactly in the iOS app.

I am very happy so far and like the integration with Weather Underground.
        cheeryfool

Comment

Why leave the Hunter controller-as backup?

Comment

Working...
          X