Asus Zenpad Softkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus Zenpad Softkeys

So my Nexus 7s hide the softkeys on the bottom. The Zenpad is not playing so nice. I downloaded an app called GMD Emersive, and it can hide the keys, but I can't get the Touch project to fill that area. Anybody run into this? The blank space isn't that noticeable on my project, but i was hoping to recover that space.

Well, Youtube, or Chrome uses that space just fine. So.. I'm a little stumped.

Comment

Hmm, I have the Verizon flavor of the ZenPad 10 and never saw real issues. A bit quirky but all works. can you shoot a screenshot?

Comment

The blue screen should fill the area where the soft keys/nav bar is supposed to be. No stretching, or resizing fills the void. The red line is the GMD Emersive App hiding the nav bar. Tap the red line and the nav bar comes up. All screens and apps fill that area, but I can't seem to get HSTouch to fill it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone else is going to have to chime in. My tablet doesn't say Asus on it. It says Asus on the back.

Comment

What model is yours? This is the Asus Zenpad Z300M 10".

Comment

Model # P00I
              It's labeled ASUS and Verizon on the back since I got it at a Verizon store.
              Also known as Asus Zenpad Z10

Comment

Try turning the "Auto resize" OFF in HSTouch and create a project in Designer with the correct screen resolution for your tablet. I have had a many different Android tablets and some scaled to fill the screen and some just won't, anyway after making all my project the correct size for the device all was good.

John

Comment

Originally posted by lj502 View Post
                  Try turning the "Auto resize" OFF in HSTouch and create a project in Designer with the correct screen resolution for your tablet. I have had a many different Android tablets and some scaled to fill the screen and some just won't, anyway after making all my project the correct size for the device all was good.

John
                  I think I've tried that John. The blue screen is a new project with the resolution of the screen. I can't particularly remember if I turned auto-resizing off or not, I'll mess with it again tonight. In the meantime, here's the response from GMD.

Hello,

The app forces immersive mode (full screen) but some applications do not expect it and do not use free space. Full version will not change it. It can only be fixed in the app that display black bar.

Regards,

GMD

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by tome10; March 20, 2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I turned the auto-scaling off, but it didn't resolve the issue.

Comment

I figured it out. There's an "Auto Size" setting in the HSTouch Client Settings. I was only messing with the project properties.

Comment

Working...
                      X