Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug

Hi,

I've noticed that when homeseer is up before the ISY (for example, if the ISY is rebooted while homeseer is running), this plugin hangs and needs to be restarted to work. This happens reliably for me.

Hoping you can address this problem.

Thank you,

Ben

Originally posted by benrjunk View Post
    Hi,

I've noticed that when homeseer is up before the ISY (for example, if the ISY is rebooted while homeseer is running), this plugin hangs and needs to be restarted to work. This happens reliably for me.

Hoping you can address this problem.

Thank you,

Ben
    I can try, but I'll need more information from you since I don't see this happening. I've rebooted my ISY 5 or 6 times today while the plug-in was running and in every case the plug-in continues working without a restart.

When the ISY is rebooted (or power cycled), it does take about 10 minutes for the plug-in to detect that it really has lost the connection to the ISY and restart it.

If it's not restarting after about 10 minutes it would be helpful to get some additional log info from you to see what it's doing. Setting the log level to status or notice should be enough to have some log output that shows the connection timing out. You can post the log from the reboot time to reboot time + 13 minutes or so and I'll take a look
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

This just stopped being a problem all of a sudden. So strange after being so consistent. I'll see if I can reproduce again and send long files.

Thanks,

Ben

Comment

Working...
      X