No announcement yet.

Can't find units or tstats on OMNI Pro II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are about 192 of the UPB Units and about 25 of the RadioRA units.
    Attached Files

Comment

I should have mentioned the UPB units are Pulseworx and Simply Automated lighting controls and the RadioRA units are shade controls. I doubt that makes any difference but now you know.

Comment

Well, I just added a Radio RA 2 device in PC Access and the plugin picked it up fine.
        I'm already running UPB, so I know those work.

For the thermostat, I added both a Heat Only and a Carrier/Bryant thermostat and the plugin also picked them up. Both were added with full upper-case chars.

So, I have a couple of theories:
        First, your browser issue on the older machine, might not be displaying the collection of units/thermostats; meaning, I think they might actually be loaded, just not displayed.
        Can you try another browser?
        The plugin uses HomeSeer's JQuery functions and it's usually supported by more recent browsers.

Second, from the logs, I see that it took over 4 minutes to load the configuration from the panel. For this, I'm not surprised as the panel itself is very slow and you have an enormous system
        The plugin page might be trying to display the data before it is finished loading the data from the controller.
        I have a fix in the next version that prevents the plugin page from loading if the panel config is not loaded.
        In the meantime, make sure you see the "plugin startup is complete" before accessing the plugin page.

Lastly, your installation is impressive! You have a ton of units and thermostats!

Let me know if one or both of those works for you.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

So I finally got around to testing a little more. I took your advice and just restarted the plug-in and didn't touch anything else for about an hour. It finally pulled in the thermostat and unit data! Now the problem I see is that it is displaying in the same devices sometimes two and three times! For example I see the same lighting unit on the homeseer home screen list three times. They only show up in the OMNI plug-in list one time. Does that make sense. We're getting close! Thanks for your help.

Comment

Thanks Bill - thanks helps. I have a fix underway to prevent any changes while the plugin is starting up. This will also fix the duplicate device issue. Stay tuned to the board for releases.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
            X