Detach HS Touch from google play store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detach HS Touch from google play store

Is there any method of sideloading or breaking the play store connection for HS Touch ?

I'm currently running 1.0.35 which runs perfectly, but the play store constantly nags me to update HS Touch.

Any of the newer 1.0.5* versions condense my text and images, status tracking is slow, and my menu button is missing. I'm sure I could fix some of it, but I'd just as soon stay with the old version without constantly being annoyed by google play to update.

---edit---

I found where to do it, not sure when google added the feature, but when you're looking at an app in google play, you hit the menu button and uncheck auto-update.
    Didn't realize this worked on a per-app basis, good to know ! Unfortunately, I'm sure it's still going to give me a nag the next time I open the play store

Yeap, I'm back on .35 too. Constant FC on any newer version using my ASUS Tf700 Transformer Tablets.

Comment

Ok, two things I have noticed...

First, you should remove an older version before moving to the newer versions. This should fix most FC's. Next, I have noticed that any template that has RSS seems to be FC the app as well. I think there may be a timeout issue waiting for the RSS data to be returned as Templates without RSS, unless it is the default template, seems to FC the app as well.
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
      X