HS3 Linux Support Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Linux Support Status

I will be converting my plug-ins to support Linux over the next several months. I will be updating this web page as I make progress.

Plug-in Status
    • Ultra1Wire3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraCID3 - Converted config page to jQuery, but cannot get modem working in Linux.
    • UltraECM3 - Works in Windows (not yet released for Linux)
    • UltraGCIR3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraLog3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraM1G3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraMon3 - Converted config page to jQuery, but too many .NET features not implemented in Linux mono.
    • UltraNetatmo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraNetCam3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraPioneerAVR3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraSighthoundVideo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraSMTP3 - Converted config page to jQuery, but too many .NET features not implemented in Linux mono.
    • UltraTivo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
    • UltraWeatherBug3 - Works in Windows and Linux

Linux Issues:
    The UltraLog3 and UltraM1G3 plug-in may disconnect from HS3 when navigating the web configuration web pages. HomeSeer Tech is looking into the cause.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; February 25, 2017, 10:47 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Now that is going to make a lot of people very happy.
    cheeryfool

Comment

If you're running HS3 under linux and have a Tivo, feel free to try out UltraTivo3 HSPI. Its my first attempt at running a plug-in under Linux. Seems to do the right thing.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Randy - be sure to send us an update when these are done so we can update our master web listing: http://www.homeseer.com/homeseer-plug-ins.html
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

UltraNetatmo3 HSPI now works in Linux.

Comment

The latest Linux status as of November 18, 2014:

Ultra1Wire3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraLog3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraM1G3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraNetatmo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraSighthoundVideo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraTivo3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            UltraWeatherBug3 - Works in Windows and Linux
            Last edited by Ultrajones; November 16, 2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Ultra1Wire3 HSPI now works in Linux. The conversion from ASPX to HomeSeer jQuery and changes required to run under Linux took over 16 hours.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

UltraNetCam3 HSPI now works in Linux. The conversion from ASPX to HomeSeer jQuery and changes required to run under Linux took over 20 hours.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

UltraGCIR3 HSPI now works in Linux!

Comment

Ant progress on the UltraPioneerAVR3 plugin?
                    I've switched to linux and really miss it.

Comment

Are you still planning on updating the Pioneer plugin for HS3?

Comment

Originally posted by jowens14 View Post
                        Are you still planning on updating the Pioneer plugin for HS3?
                        Yes, I plan on updating this plug-in to run under Linux. It's not going to happen any time soon though (will be several more months).

Comment

UltraPioneerAVR3 HSPI now works in Linux! The conversion from ASPX to HomeSeer jQuery and changes required to run under Linux took over 16 hour

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                          X