X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi im back , i gonna test out .11 then
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

ok updated.

but how much api request kost a friend check up.
      if only the api tokens where 220 i think i would be better

Comment

It is one call to get the list of friends (which is fine).
        If you want the details for the friends then it is another 3 calls per friend.

I have contacted the developer of the API and I am hoping to hear back from him on making JSON calls that will allow multiple XUIDs to be passed in to return all of them at once. That way it would be 4 calls total to get all friends and details for all friends. Much better

For games it is one call to get the xbox one games and one call to get the xbox 360 games. To get the game details (description, developer, etc) that is an extra call per game.

Currently I have friend details and xbox 360 game details disabled
        I only have xbox one game details enabled.

It was getting hard to test because I was running out of API calls just testing the plugin once
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

yeah that would be a lot better , lets hope he can change it

i disabled x360+ friends also , lets see how many it uses , because in the plugin stands 80 left but at the api page stands 0 :P

kind regards

Comment

The plugin should get the remaining API after each call it makes.
            How many xbox one games do you have listed?
            I only have 3 xbox one games listed.

I am thinking he did it with single calls to force people to upgrade the subscription but lets hope he is willing to change.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

yeah i think he is gonna change it , if he is not a greedy person :P

I got 9 xbox one games listed , but you know whats weird , i disabled the plugin and enabled the plugin , and i dont have any calls left , it starts up with nothing in it , after 10 seconds it updates everything ,

Code:
              Friends (147)
              Number of Friends Online	0
              Number of Friends Offline	147
              Games (34)
              Number of Xbox One Games	9
              Number of Xbox 360 Games	25

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                I got 9 xbox one games listed , but you know whats weird , i disabled the plugin and enabled the plugin , and i dont have any calls left , it starts up with nothing in it , after 10 seconds it updates everything ,
                I am not seeing that. When I start the plugin it uses about 10 api calls and it says on the site I have 110 left
                The plugin seems to show the same.

I will check into it though and let u know if I see anything
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

i restarted my plugin and i see when i log in xboxapi it uses 16 requests

Comment

Yes yours will use more because you have more xbox one games than me
                    If I can get him to make the changes we need then with all details turned on in the plugin we would only use about 10 API calls total. That would be nice
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

yes ofcourse thats would be very nice ,

i was thinking can you not filter the online people only for now till the other guy fix it? it reduce massive

like now 16 for me / in 1 hour i can set the update every 4 minutes ..

Comment

nevermind , got also 20 online , will be the same will use 60 tokens

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                          i was thinking can you not filter the online people only for now till the other guy fix it? it reduce massive
                          That is not possible because I have no idea if they are online until I run the presence API call for the friend
                          He really should have included everything about a friend in the one call.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Achievements will be in the next build. You will need to have game details enabled for it to work.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

ok cool ,

i got a message on twitter back , he tolds me this :

I will reply here instead of email, 120 is enough, just reduce the number of friends you scan. You have 1 scan every 30sec.

kind regards

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X