Huge improvements in IFTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge improvements in IFTTT

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
    ...Geofencing recipes based on the location of my iPhone are fast and accurate. I love it when my HS3 driveway floodlights and porch lights come on when my car approaches the house.

Steve Q
    I'm new to IFTTT. Is there a good place to visit that gives examples of how to set this up?

In your case, how did you set this up, could you share this?

I'm assuming you have an app running on your iPhone which reports it's location somewhere? A working example would be great.

Thanks

Comment

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Has ifttt haunted anyone’s house yet? I kept having random hue light changes that just started recently until unlinking from ifttt. Oh and what sort of cool recipies are people integrating?

Comment

I have seen a few false device triggers but I was never able to be sure they were from IFTTTT.

My favorite recipe is one that creates an entry in my iOS calendar whenever I go to the fitness center and when I leave.

Steve Q

Comment

My coffee maker tells me at 8pm if it's not set up for the next morning (Wemo Mr Coffee) and then makes it at 5:45.

When my pizza is out for delivery it turns on a couple of LED strips and speaker clients tell everyone. Useful because I have to make sure the dogs are inside the house.

I sync my Hue and Wink lights, LED strips and power strips with HS using IFTTT.

I have it send a text to my wife when I arrive at the grocery store because she always has something to add to the list.

Lots of other non-HS specific stuff to do with social media, backing up photos in multiple places, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X