32x32 icons for RFXCOM plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32x32 icons for RFXCOM plugin?

is there a set of 32x32 icons available somewhere? I'm looking to replace the older hs2 style icons to get a more consistent HS3 look.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

I was wondering as well if you'd considered updating the ICONS to HS3's standard 200 x 200 png graphics vs. 16x16 gifs. I agree it would help unify the look in the Device Management page, but it's also useful in HSTouch so the icons aren't tiny, or blurry if you enlarge them. I've tried overwriting the icons using the status graphics tab of the device in HS3, but it's ignored. Also, I'd like to mention that this is probably the most stable plug-in I've ever used. I've never had any issues - thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

+1

I would like to see this as well, or allow us to change them using the Status/Graphics tab for each of the devices. It looks the link to the images are embedded in the device's string, and that the plugin does not use the "conventional" HS3 status/graphics method.

Thanks
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

+1 on the changing the icons and this being one of the most stable plugins. I also find the message panels to be really useful.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
        X