Could be worse

Originally posted by mircea
    impatient
    IMPOTENT

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by mircea
      we're mid-march!
      So what's your point? It will be here when it gets here. Maybe the HST guys release date was a bit optimistic but hey it's their software and they can release it when they desire.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

no problem!

just being impatient, don't yell at me!
        as seemed everyone seemed to agree in having something out in february...
        didn't want to offend anybody

Comment

You didn't offend anyone but personally when I read the BB I want "meat" meaning HS questions and definitive answers. There are several threads just like this one that get added to daily which makes finding the "meat" harder from all of the "fluff" . Thanks all.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Let's be patient and let them do their work so we can have a good product.

Comment

The beta is being released today to a small set of testers, and in about a week it will go into general beta release.

Thanks for waiting patiently. We think you will find the wait well worth it.
              Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Congrats !!

I'm sure it well be worth the wait Rick.....

We all look forward to testing the new product...

Comment

can hardly wait!

I run an XP environment under Virtual Server 2005 so will just set up another anvironment so that I can truly parallel run. Is there a neat way for the two major versions of HS to interact?

If I can do it simply, I will probably monitor the beta from .30 which I now use, and fall back gracefully to it if the beta fails.

Excitement growing.....

Comment

I can feel it in my bones!!! The smell of HomeSeer 2.0 is in the air!

Comment

Rick can you tell me if the Slink-e will be supported under HS 2.0?

Thanks

John
                      John

Comment

I can't wait to load it on my Linux Box and run it native!
                        Thankyou for .NET!

Comment

jwilson, Slink-e support is gone - so sorry!

bcbrown - you still have to wait for the mono project to finish!
                          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Beta News?

Originally posted by Rick Tinker
                            The beta is being released today to a small set of testers, and in about a week it will go into general beta release.

Thanks for waiting patiently. We think you will find the wait well worth it.
                            Since we all take every comment you make at face value (and then some), we should be expecting the beta 4 days ago, right?

Sorry, I'm on vacation this week and have some time to test.

Comment

Rick:

Are you saying the Slinke will not work w/2.0 or it is not supported any more. This will stink because I control my Audio as well as my Blinds with it.

Comment

You guys have got to be crazy to drop support for the Slink-e. They are selling for over list price on Ebay still and I am sure many of us still use ours. Please reconsider.

John
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X